The RESA® REALTOR® of the Year™ will be a REALTOR® who collaborates with professional home stagers and fully endorses the home staging profession. There will be four finalists. The finalist with the highest number of votes will become the winner. In the event of a tie, judges will vote again between the two to determine the winner. All RESA members are eligible for this category.
Entry Fee: $50.00
- Both RESA® members and non-members may be nominated.
- Last year’s winners are not eligible to be nominated in the same category.
- Last year’s nominees and finalists are eligible.
- You may not enter more than once in each category.
- Nominees who are RESA® members who have had ethics disciplinary actions pending or taken in the past 2 years will be disqualified
- Stagers may nominate their top REALTOR® clients. NOTE: The nominating home stager is responsible for providing the answers to the 3 essay questions. In addition, the nominated Realtor is responsible for providing to their 3 essay questions.
- Nominee must be a REALTOR® in good standing.
- During the voting process, submissions are anonymous. If applicants are discovered soliciting votes from any RESA® members, they will be automatically disqualified.
- Any applicants discovered breaking any of the rules will be disqualified.
Applicants will submit:
- Name, company name, location, designations, memberships.
- Photo of Realtor (jpg)
- Realtor’s company logo (jpg)
- 3 Sets of Before and After Photos
- These three essay questions must be answered by the Stager (maximum of 250 words for each question):
- Please describe how the Realtor that you nominated uses home staging as a marketing tool.
- In what ways does the Realtor nominee collaborate with you?
- Describe the success you’ve had in working with this agent.
- These three essay questions must be answered by the Realtor candidates (maximum of 250 words for each question):
- Please describe how home staging has increased your overall volume of business.
- In what ways has home staging impacted your listing presentations?
- In what ways do professional stagers work best with you
- The submission criteria.
- Applicants with the top scores will become the 4 finalists. You will be allowed to market your finalist status.
- The finalist with the highest number of votes will become the winner. In the event of a tie, judges will vote again on the tied finalists.