The RESA® Most Innovative Product or Service of the Year ™ is a service provider who is providing innovative solutions to home stagers and/or the home staging industry or has a service that supports the home staging industry.
There will be three finalists, and one winner.
Entry Fee: $50.00
- Name, company name, location, designations, memberships and website URL.
- Photo of yourself (jpg)
- Company logo (jpg)
- Must be a service provider to the home staging industry. Examples are: CEOs, Presidents, or owners of furniture rental companies, home staging training providers, social networking sites, marketing tools and resources for stagers, etc.
- This is a self-submitting category.
- RESA® members who have had ethics disciplinary actions pending or taken in the last 2 years are not eligible.
- Last year’s winners are not eligible to submit in the same category.
- Last year’s nominees and finalists are eligible.
- You may not enter more than once in each category.
- Applicants will be asked to submit a summary (using the criteria listed below) that highlights why they should be voted RESA® Most Innovative Product or Service of the Year™.
- If applicants are discovered soliciting votes from any RESA® members, they will be automatically disqualified.
- Any applicants discovered breaking any of the rules will be disqualified.
Applicants will submit:
- A narrative, in 300 words or less, about how the provider delivers excellent service to the home staging industry/home stagers.
- A narrative , in 300 words or less, about how they are contributing to the growth of the home staging industry.
- Criteria submitted.
- Voting will be done on a scale from 1-10. 1 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest).
- We will have 3 finalists and the finalist with the highest number score will become the winner.
- In the event of a tie, judges will vote again on the tied finalists.